Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Mission Statement

While the The Professor, the Squid, and I originally wanted to write our first blog post together, we ultimately decided that because all three of us hate group writing projects and assignments in general, we didn't particularly fancy having to write a post as a group either.

My reason for wanting to be a part of this blog is that I see a lot of things around me that I believe need to change. This change cannot occur without discourse, which to me is the point of this blog. Whether it's apathy, sexism, racism, ignorance, or hatred, I think that if people communicated more and used more respect, we would start to see the change we desperately need. That said, we welcome anything that our (very small group of) readers would like to say or talk about, as long as it's respectful.

A shoddily-put together ham and cheese sandwich awaits me at lunch, so I'll sign off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment